Sunday, June 8, 2008

Progress Report

Well--

Honestly, I must be doing quite well. Everywhere I go, I receive stares, double-takes, and even, ahem, applause. Several people have commented that I am "glowing" and trust me, I am NOT pregnant! I am very pleased with the effect Vemma is having on my body. My exercise regime is still rather lacking, I am sad to report. I'm trying to get better at that though. I have softball once a week, and I do work out 3x per week. Ideally, I'd like to work out at least 5x per week. I have been contemplating restarting my gym membership @ Omni. I know I have a treadmill, legmagic, weights etc. at home, but I really like the social(ness) of going to a gym. Plus, they have a pool, sauna, steamroom, and provide childcare for only $2 an hour. I am almost certain I am going to go for it. Then weekdays I can pick up the kids from daycare and head to the gym for 2 hours. I have all but made up my mind to do it. Monday I am going to call and see what the special is for the month. Hopefully, it's no initiation fee! Whatever it is, I am going to do it!

No comments: