Saturday, June 14, 2008

Better Every Day

I'm really working on trying to post every day. Plus, I am going to try to get some new pictures up soon. I still haven't gotten to the gym : ( but I am still planning to really soon! I'm pleased with my overall progress even without the gym membership.

My energy levels are up, which is great when you have to keep up with a house full of children. My migraine headaches have all but vanished. I really find myself wanting to do more, but there aren't enough hours in the day, lol!

I was shocked to hear about Tim Russert. My heart goes out to his family. In addition, my prayers are with all of the many displaced residents in my home state of Iowa.

My central air unit went out a few days ago. Needless to say, my house has been a complete oven all week, with the temp averaging 84 inside! I've gotten used to it so when I awoke today to 74 degrees, I was freezing! Anyway, I have an appointment with Sears to get a new unit, so we should be getting some relief soon.

I will be back later to post some photos and family antics...

No comments: