Thursday, July 3, 2008

Missing the Kids

The children have been gone since Saturday, and I miss them terribly! The quiet house is completely unnerving...I really miss their smiling faces and incessant noise. They really do complete me--children are the greatest blessing that can be bestowed upon us.

On another note, I have lost approximately 12 pounds! This with no dieting, and sadly, no exercise! Imagine how much better I'd be doing if I could throw some real cardio at the gym in the mix! I've really been slacking in the exercise department lately. The Vemma has made all the difference in the world. It's truly the only thing that I have changed in my nutrition regime, and I've lost 12 pounds, that is AMAZING! It is a wonderful product. I must reiterate on the fact that I am repeatedly told that I am glowing. I went canoeing and paddled 8 miles without getting tired at all. How wonderful is that?

I'm telling you, Vemma is changing my life for the better.

No comments: